Up to £40000 per annum
10 days ago
Procurement/ Business Operations Analyst: (Hybrid working 3 days on site, 2 days from home)
Role: Procurement/Business Operations Analyst
I am currently working with an exciting electronics manufacturer who have been providing quality products for decades and pride themselves on innovation, delivery and most of all customer satisfaction. My client is in the manufacturing industry looking to add firepower to their Business function through a Procurement/Business Operations Analyst.
The individual will liaise with several functions within the business to help overall growth including working alongside teams such as Sales, Finance, Materials Management, Customer Service, and our corporate partners in Europe.
The individual will have previous Analyst/Business analyst experience and will have worked a lot especially within Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerBI, SAP, Salesforce.
The role will see you refining and delivering accurate data and reporting, with a focus on spend transparency, as a BI Report Developer and your knowledge of SAP and SalesForce, you will then use those requirements to design, develop, test and implement reports, dashboards and views that utilize the underlying data throughout different categories/teams in the business.
- Reporting primarily into the Operations Director assisting other teams in the business.
- Previous examples of profound BI experiences combined with a talent for learning new software and technologies.
- Streamline or automate processes where possible and build efficient lean roadmaps to deliver information to various business partners across an international sales organization.
- Develop and deliver dashboard reporting metrics that track and demonstrate progress towards the team's goal to become a Best-in-Class Procurement function.
- Work on companies P2P System to log and track relevant data and information to positively impact next steps/processes within the Procurement team.
- Commercial support to the Operations team; conducting supplier & product research, managing projects & data whilst providing analytical expertise across all business functions.
- This is a critical role that will contribute to the success of the detailed layer of spend & data analysis in order to support the design and implementation of category strategies & sourcing business plans in turn managing savings performance data and maintaining an accurate database.
- Deriving data driven insights to inform sourcing strategies, negotiations & best value outcomes.
- Continuous improvement of compliance monitoring and analytical capability.
- Previous experience within a similar Business/Operations Analyst role.
- Experience in Microsoft PowerBI, or other data visualization tool.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including pivot tables, complex functions (INDEX, MATCH, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge ERP software tools.
- Good understanding of process-mapping and process improvement techniques.
- Technological acumen and ability to quickly master new software platforms.
- Excellent Analytical skills with experience of developing MI and Reports for presentation to senior stakeholders.
If you think you are right for this role, apply and I will be in touch as soon as possible.