£38000 - £50000 per annum + additional benefits
about 2 months ago
Fantastic job opportunity to join a boutique consultancy based in London.
We are looking for Building Sustainability Strategy Consultant with ESG experience to join our client's team of sustainability experts, to work on a range of exciting and innovative real estate projects across the UK and Ireland.
Role: Building Sustainability Strategy Consultant
Location: London (possibly Manchester / Birmingham or Bristol) with remote options available
Salary: £38K - £50K
You help deliver Net Zero Carbon projects to address climate change then we can offer you a dedicated career path, with training and support. Our client is an ED&I company, and your development and health & wellbeing is central to way they do business.
Their clients are among the world's largest real estate investors, leaders in their sectors and seeking excellence in carbon neutrality.
You will use your expertise to understand clients' sustainability impacts and carbon footprints, to advise on setting and delivering on ambitious carbon reduction and broader sustainability targets.
- Experience in initiatives such as Science-Based Targets, and Net Positive. Further experience with CDP, GRESB, are desirable
- Knowledge of scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions and how to calculate them from client data as well as the ability to work with industry benchmarks
- Good awareness of a broad range of corporate social and environmental sustainability programmes, including areas such as Science Based Targets and Net Positive goals. Knowledge of/ experience with UN Sustainable Development Goals is desirable.
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to manage and interpret data to inform effective decision making.
- Passionate about tackling climate change and about the broader sustainability agenda.
You'd be joining a boutique consultancy who offers innovative and collaborative strategy to enable the delivery of resilient places. Their mission is to create net-zero futureproof places. Their experts have the knowhow to help you accelerate greater sustainability across the built environment.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.