2 months ago
A world-famous Grid Solutions provider has an urgent requirement for an interim Building Services Engineer offering competitive rates for a candidate to be based in Stafford.
- Coordinate timely interface data exchange between various designers.
- Prepare the provisional drawing list and manage its follow-up in liaison with the Design Coordinator.
- Supporting the tendering function in the preparation of tenders.
- Assist the PM in selection, negotiation and contracting with design subcontractors in accordance with sourcing process in order to keep the budget and the deadline of the project.
- Knowledge of CW interfaces between trades (Structural/architect., HVAC, Lighting, Fire Protection) in building works with value engineering knowledge.
- Ability to supervise/control basic designs in building works and calculation notes.
- Capacity to work in international context.
- Proven experience in the Construction of capital projects (Civil and building etc.) and preferably power.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.