£54000 - £60000 per annum + + additional benefits
about 2 months ago
We have a fantastic job opportunity for you to join one of an executive Cabinet Office responsible for managing government property.
You are an experienced Sustainability Manager who will be responsible for the provision of strategic and operational advice of delivering the sustainability elements to the design guide, policies, specifications, and design standards that underpin the Design and Engineering (D&E) function. You will advise on BREEAM credits, ISO14001, IEMA accredited training and sustainability reporting. This include providing expert sustainability advice and guidance to colleagues and stakeholders at all layers.
Role: REEAM Sustainability Manager (12 month FTC)
Location: Remote, National
Salary: up to £60K + other benefits
- Advice to Hubs projects on exceeding minimum BREEAM requirements, ENE01, and NZP interventions to move towards Net Zero,
- Taking forward the SR21 Sustainability recommendations,
- Advice to three Hubs projects seeking to achieve, and 14 projects already committed to achieving, the three Man 05 BREEAM credits for Aftercare,
- Working with Workplace Services colleagues to achieve our ISO14001 ambition by installing our own EMS,
- Contributing to courses delivered through GPA's IEMA certified Training Centre; and leading the transition process moving GPA's prototype Reporting Tool to in-house BAU use by Workplace Services and the Data Team.
Your skills include:
- Degree - Sustainability related discipline,
- Membership - a relevant professional body, e.g. IEMA,
- Experience - working in a multi-client service organisation in a relevant field,
- Client Focus - ability to interpret and understand business needs of clients in order to build positive relationships.
- Team Working - working collaboratively in a positive manner to build trust and rapport across the GPA.
- Communication & Influence - ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to gain support for initiatives and to enable solution implementation,
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritising tasks effectively in order to meet deadlines (both internal and external) and communicating progress wherever necessary,
- CPD - Commitment to continuous improvement,
- Data & Technology - conversant with IT systems and the analysis of Management Information to inform decision-making,
- Customers - experience of dealing with contractors and client side relationships in a multi-client environment.
- Negotiation - dealing with advice and challenges to achieve positive outcomes.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.