York, North Yorkshire
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
11 months ago
Role: BPO Procurement Manager
Salary: £70K + Package
Our client, a global Financial Services organisation, and recognised market-leader are looking to recruit a senior Procurement practitioner with extensive experience of providing procurement support to major outsourcing projects, including BPO and ITO initiatives.
The jobholder will operate in a project lead capacity providing procurement support to key Global outsourcing initiatives, supporting stakeholders in Asia, Middle East, Europe and North America. In turn, the jobholder will support key stakeholders with the design and implementation of sourcing strategies necessary to facilitate the delivery of major sourcing projects â€" many of which have cross-category implications. It is expected that the jobholder be familiar with leading complex, cross-functional, sourcing projects and managing international sourcing teams to deliver major BPO and or ITO sourcing solutions.
- Demonstrable procurement experience, with experience of leading international sourcing projects
- Broad Indirect or IT category background with some exposure to BPO/ITO projects
- 'Blue-Chip' career profile, providing procurement support to large global organisations
- Excellent communicator, with gravitas to engage and influence CxO level stakeholders
- Excellent academic profile; ideally encompassing Degree and MCIPS qualifications