£400 - £500 per day
2 months ago
Excellent opportunity to join a world leading Medical Device manufacturer as an interim BI Business Partner on an initial year long contract paying up to £450p/d, joining a newly formed project team that is responsible for fixing Commercial and Finance BI for the organisation by the end of 2020.
The project will be focussed on major markets and priority customers for the business. The role includes assessing the BI needs, design and concept, working very closely with members of the IT organisation and training, as well as the launch to embed the new BI solutions into the organisation.
3 key outcomes of the project include:
- Enabling process simplification and achieving cost savings
- Giving the commercial organisation the right BI tools to succeed.
- Aligning the business to achieve and drive good commercial decisions.
- BI Business Partnering with the commercial and finance organisations to develop the next generation of BI solutions ('design'). This includes needs assessment, design, concept development; training and BI launch to embed within the organisation.
- The scope covers all three global commercial franchises in the major markets, along with the sales operations support and finance teams
- Working closely with the IT organisation to understand their decisions on future state architecture and BI applications and have oversight of the build, test, pilot and feedback of the newly designed BI solutions ('supply').
- Challenge the business and understand and document what they truly need to drive better commercial outcomes and link to strategy
- Ensure that the next generation of BI implements analytics, analysis and machine learning (where appropriate), not just reporting that we have today, along with driving standardization and enabling process simplification
What my client is looking for in a candidate:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience that focusses on BI delivery within large, complex matrix organisations.
- Working knowledge of MS Power BI.
- Solid skills surrounding Project Management, Change management and Stakeholder management.
- Ability to challenge the status quo, and looking to design streamlined reporting and define appropriate data analytics.
If this position is of interest, apply for the role now and any questions, call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.