Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Extensive Package
4 months ago
I am recruiting on behalf of our client, one of the UK's leading retail banks, for an AVP Sourcing Manager, to join their procurement team.
- Responsible for managing all external third-party spend to optimise, balancing costs against service levels and risks in relation to BPO & Collections.
- Responsible for shaping and executing deals within the Sourcing domain of BPO & Collections.
- Supporting the Team Lead and Category Managers with the day to day management of key stakeholders.
- Manage commercial negotiations with third parties, requiring good contract management knowledge.
- Experience in Sourcing and Procurement with a Global Firm.
- Proven results in negotiations with suppliers.
- Proven experience working with Senior Stakeholders.
- Preference for experience with BPO & Collections.
- Preferably experience working within the financial sector.
Next Steps: I am shortly submitting an initial shortlist to the client. For confidential consideration please apply below or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org