Manchester, Greater Manchester
£5500 - £40000 per annum + Extensive Package
4 months ago
Are you an ambitious individual looking to fast-track your career in Procurement? Our client, A British Multinational Investment Bank are currently recruiting for an AVP Sourcing Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic development role for an individual with procurement experience, and with a desire to fast-track their career in a Procurement function.
- Responsible for managing all external third-party spend to optimise, balancing costs against service levels and risks in relation to BPO & Collections.
- Responsible for shaping and executing deals within the Sourcing domain of BPO & Collections.
- Supporting the Team Lead and Category Managers with the day to day management of key stakeholders.
- Manage commercial negotiations with third parties, requiring good contract management knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity to enter the procurement function of a global company, and develop your current skillset and have the opportunity to extend your knowledge.
- Experience sourcing on a global level.
- Strong ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Proven experience in negotations with suppliers
- Ideally Degree qualified
- Preference for experience working in the Financial Sector
I am shortly submitting an initial shortlist to the client. For confidential consideration please apply below or email a CV to email@example.com