£70000 - £90000 per annum + + additional benefits
9 months ago
My client is as strategic storytellers, their expertise lies in helping businesses to inspire others with who they are, what they do, and why it matters. They do this through Purpose, Brand & Culture, Investor Engagement & ESG Disclosure and Sustainability & Impact expertise that connects strategy and creativity to business outcome.
My client hires and develops the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world and is currently looking for a dynamic and motivated Associate Director, Sustainability & Impact to be key player in the strategy team, supporting and working collaboratively on day-to-day decision making with the Director of Sustainability & Impact.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of services across the Sustainability & Impact offer, from conducting materiality assessments and developing sustainability strategies, to developing and delivering sustainability reports and communications campaigns.
You will be a credible and organised individual with a keen eye for detail. You are a subject matter expert in Sustainability, including familiarity will all the major sustainability and ESG reporting frameworks, and confident with communicating at all levels within an organisation, including C-suite.
Your challenges include:
- advising on alignment with reporting frameworks such as GRI, ISSB, SASB, TCFD, and CSRD, providing advice and guidance as appropriate.
- developing high quality sustainability reports, materiality assessments, sustainability and ESG strategies, and communications campaigns.
- assessing and analysing key trends, strategies, and communications to provide insight to our clients and internal partners on key topics related to sustainability, such as climate change and diversity and inclusion.
- managing the day-to-day consultancy team and leading by example, supporting the team to stay within budget and time allocations, and raising potential overburn to the Director.
- pitching, presenting to, and winning new clients.
- developing and implementing marketing collateral such as blogs and podcasts.
To be successful in this role, you have
- significant experience in sustainability, including senior-level role.
- team or programme management experience.
- in-depth knowledge of industry standards and frameworks such as the GRI Standards, SASB, TCFD, UNGC, and UN SDGs.
- experience delivering materiality assessments, sustainability strategies, and communications campaigns (internal or external).
- proactive with meeting your targets, tracking budgets against project progress and delivery where required
- you are passionate about the work you do, taking immense pride in delivering work to a high standard and strive to give the best customer service.
Interested? Please contact Dagmara.Kruczkowska@1st-executive.com to discuss similar senior executive positions or to explore how we might work together in the future.