£30000 - £36000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
8 months ago
Role: Assisting Sourcing Manager
Salary: Up to £36K + Excellent Benefits
Location: Gloucester base 2/3 days p/w + Flex Working
Role type: Full time| Permanent
A fantastic opportunity to develop and grow your career.
This is a fantastic development opportunity for an IT Buyer with drive and ambition!
It's never been a more exciting time to join an well established organisation undertaking significant transformation, moving the dial from a risk adverse business to a commercially driven organisation where Procurement & SRM are at the forefront of the organisations strategy to drive value and reduce costs for both internal and external customers alike. This is an ideal role suited to someone with previous experience in sourcing.
Flexible arrangements on home/Bristol office working are available.
Role: IT Technology
You will join a newly created IT Procurement & SRM team, supporting the Sourcing team spanning 3 distinct areas:
- Infrastructure - Cloud, Mainframe, Telecoms and IT Security
- Digital - AI, Machine Learning and FinTech
- Software & Services - both Colleague and Customer facing Software and Applications
This is an opportunity to be part of the Sourcing team that is accountable for the onboarding, contracting and renewal of supplier relationships. This is an assistant role where you will be responsible for supporting the onboarding of new suppliers in line with Procurement Policy and assisting Sourcing managers.
- Demonstrates some sourcing experience, gained within a Procurement function
- Confident communicator with an engaging personality - capable of developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across all business units
- Strong reporting skills, both in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail as well as analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with working with Procurement systems such as SAP Ariba
- Ideally demonstrates experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' environment
- Degree qualified.
A fantastic opportunity to develop and grow your career. Click apply!