Up to £35000 per annum
about 1 year ago
An Assistant Supply Chain Manager is required to join a world-leader in retail marketing, based in London, paying up to £35k.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced and innovative organisation that works with some of the worlds largest retail organisations.
Day to day responsibilities can include tasks such as:
- Assisting with the coordination of a complex supply chain operation where the client, source and logistics operations are often in different countries
- Monitoring a fast-moving and time-sensitive inventory on a weekly basis
- Ensuring inventory is kept to a minimum whilst ensuring the client does not have any out of stocks
- Working closely with the Logistics Team to arrange timely collection of products from suppliers and delivery to the warehouse or direct to client
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience managing inventory and stock
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong Excel skills (Use of V-Lookup's and Pivot Tables)
- Experience using ERP systems
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above competencies then please contact me directly on 01483 212183 or email@example.com