£30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits
about 1 year ago
Assistant Supplier Manager
Do you have a background in Supplier Relationship Management?
Are you capable of driving the performance and delivery of a portfolio of business critical (non-IT) suppliers?
Our client, a market leading FTSE 100 Organisation, seek to recruit two Assistant Supplier Managers, one based in Bristol and another in Edinburgh, following continued growth of their SRM capability
- The jobholder will asssit in the management of Supplier Relationships, Performance and Delivery across a portfolio of business critical services suppliers, designing and implementing KPI's & SLA's, in turn delivering performance and efficiency across the group.
- You will also be involved in the development of SRM tools and methodology within a relatively 'Greenfield' environment.
- The jobholder will assist in the implementation of a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme, ensuring 3rd party suppliers contribute and deliver in line with the organisations CSR agenda.
- You will also be involved in the development of all appropriate policies and disciplines as well as establishing key relationships across the business and driving commercial benefit for the organisation.
- It goes without saying that you will have demonstrable Supplier Relationship Management experience, gained within a traditional Procurement or Supplier Management function.
- Skilled in supplier performance and relationship management - demonstrating experience of driving savings through in-life contract negotiations
- You will have been involved in the implementation of appropriate performance measures (SLA's / KPI's)
- Collaborative and persuasive; able to influence executives and non-executives
- Degree and MCIPS qualified