£400 - £480 per day + (inside IR35)
5 months ago
Role: 2x Ariba Supplier Onboarding Manager positions
Day rate: Up to £480pd (umbrella, IR35)
Length: Initial 3-month contract with likely extension
Location: Fully remote
Excellent opportunity to join a global, market-leading company that provides logistic and storage services across a range of markets.
Cracking opportunity to work on a new SAP Ariba system to support the procurement enablement and successful registration of suppliers onto the new SAP Ariba Network. You'll be part of the team that manages procurement enablement and supplier onboarding for Ariba, you'll follow up with suppliers to ensure that they are responding to invitations from buyers to establish network relationships, taking ownership of their supplier accounts, and ultimately transacting on the network with their customers.
You'll lead suppliers in understanding the key value add of using Ariba, comprehend the art of selling value, and adjust language and approach based on audience.
- Monitors and assists supplier questions pre & post-registration
- Engages appropriate support channels to assist suppliers throughout the enablement process
- Track's supplier questions for team engagement for process and educational materials
- Knows Sap Ariba and supplier enablement automation features understands the value of eCommerce and Sap Ariba and assists in the supplier education process with customer-specific training guides.
- Proactively escalates issues to manager and project teams
- May assist in supplier onboarding, which may include outbound calls or emails to suppliers
- May assist in preparing and delivering the pre & post-registration education package
- Leads and supports special projects as assigned
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence
- Knowledge of SAP Ariba and ideally S4 with a specific focus on procurement enablement and supplier onboarding
- Work closely with a range of stakeholders and project specialists to troubleshoot and remedy issues