£80000 - £110000 per annum + Great Benefits package
2 months ago
You will operate within a team between Procurement and IT, supporting a group-wide, global, S2C & S2P transformation workstream.
The key requirement for the role is to increase global adoption of the Ariba modules that have been implemented within Strategic Sourcing, Procurement and Supplier Management.
This is a business critical workstream backed by significant investment from the Global CPO and key Operations Directors
- Develop strategy for Ariba modules.
- Full lifecycle implementation
- Stakeholder management
- Develop test strategies
- Managing change and groupwide comms
- Issue resolution
- Record of success and expertise within the source to contract (S2C) lifecycle.
- Enablement or Implementation experience of Ariba
- Ideal candidates will have experience of Guided Buying & Supplier Risk modules
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working across multiple business stakeholders and geographies and timezones
- Demonstrates experience gained in a complex, international, 'blue-chip' environment
Please call Jack Williams at 1st Executive to discuss the role on 01483 213316