Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £27000 per annum
about 2 months ago
I am are working with one of the most iconic global luxury fashion businesses in the world, who are seeking an Accounts Receivable Administrator to join their Order to Cash team on a temporary basis, with the contract running until November 2020. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are looking for a busy environment to get stuck in to.
Title: Accounts Receivable Administrator
Salary: £27,000 pro rata
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable Accounting.
- Knowledge of SAP experience (or any other purchasing order systems) preferred.
- Luxury fashion retail industry experience preferred.
- Ability to manage workload independently.
- Track record of working well under pressure to achieve deadlines.
- Preparation and execution of AR transactions
- Reconciliation of AR balances
- Preparation of AR reports
- Cash allocations for Wholesale customers across various regional hubs
- Cash allocations and reconciliations of concessions, intercompany, and e-commerce accounts across specific entities / sites.
- Month end processes:
- Journal preparation and execution
- Agreement of intercompany positions
For more information, please call Olivia Bray on 01483213305, or alternatively email me at email@example.com