Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£450 - £560 per day
28 days ago
Job Title: INTERIM Ab Initio Developer
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £450 - £560 p/d (Inside IR35 - Umbrella)
Responsible for analysis, architecture and implementation tasks related to data management, data extraction, profiling, data quality, metadata, business/IT rule transformation, data load to target system, and exception management, as well as supporting Ab Initio production processes and systems
- Exposure to the Ab Initio Metadata toolset.
- Strong development experience using Ab Initio tools and data integration best practices in complex data environments.
- Use of Express?IT and ideally development of new templates.
- Exposure to use of Ab Initio toolset on Hadoop / big data platforms.
- Strong design, development, deployment, SDLC and support of ETL processes.
- Provide prioritization, planning, estimating, work assignments, quality assurance and mentoring at any stage of a project.
- Identify and develop the Technical Design documents. Develop and document high level Conceptual Data Process designs for review by data analysts.