Birmingham, West Midlands
£80000 - £92000 per annum + flex working/excellent benefits
about 2 months ago
Role: Source to Contract Coupa Manager (Procurement)
Salary: Up to 92k + Pension + Bonus + Healthcare + Life Assurance +corporate benefits
Location: Flexible hybrid working. UK wide opportunity
Role type: Full time| Permanent| UK based| Procurement/S2C
Are you looking to work in Source to contract (S2C) Procurement and grow your Global portfolio? Our client, a leading 'Blue-Chip', is looking to recruit an experienced Source to Contract Manager within their Global Procurement function based in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with excellent S2C experience, and with a desire to strategically support S2C within a Global Procurement function undergoing significant transformation in the S2C space.
The S2C Manager will strategically support the functional S2C Coupa operational system and process enabled activities, supporting both procurement and business users, as required. The role facilitates operational system and process activities necessary to successfully support the end-to-end S2C process, ensuring the process and Coupa solution is simpler and more efficient for procurement and especially business users.
- Experience working within complex blue-chip, multi layered organisations
- Procurement experience and deep subject matter expertise in the end-to-end Source to Contract (S2C) system and process - Coupa system
- Effective communicator with strong presentation skills and senior stakeholder management
- Knowledge and experience of Source to Contract system and process strategic best practices - Coupa system
- Degree or CIPS or related qualifications.
A fantastic opportunity to grow your Global portfolio - click apply today!