65k Procurement Specialist HR and Professional Services
£50000 - £65000 per annum + hybrid working/excellent benefits
19 days ago
Procurement Manager - HR and Professional Services
Up to £65K + Excellent Package
Benefits: Bonus + Private Medical + up to 22% Pension + 30 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Hols) + Share Plans + Corporate Discounts + Life Assurance
Location: Leeds, Bristol, Wolverhampton, Edinburgh or London + Hybrid Working. 2 days office base location per week, rest remote
Are you an ambitious individual looking to fast-track your career in Procurement, leading exciting projects within the HR and Professional Services category?
Our client, a leading UK 'Blue-Chip', is looking to recruit a Procurement Manager within their Global Procurement function in HR and Professional Services category. This is a fantastic development opportunity for an individual with specific Contingent Labour Sourcing procurement experience, and with a desire to fast-track their career in a Procurement function undergoing significant digital transformation, exciting projects enablement and up-skilling.
The jobholder will play a key role in the Procurement of HR and Professional Services on a group wide basis. Leading full lifecycle sourcing projects - coaching and managing key stakeholders through all stages of and end to end Procurement process, from opportunity identification, through RFX, supplier negotiation and contract drafting/signature. In turn, it is expected that the jobholder support the supplier relationship management of business critical, Tier 1 vendors helping drive value, performance and operational efficiency in line with contractual KPI's and SLA's.
The jobholder will use Excel and Power Point to create MI and reporting packs for presentation to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrates experience of Indirect category, with specific Contingent Labour Procurement, gained in a large 'blue-chip' environment
- Tier 1 Vendor management
- Experience of using e-sourcing tools (ARIBA or COUPA, Fieldglass etc)
- Analytical and logical nature, highly numerate with demonstrable experience of using Excel
- Confident communicator with an engaging personality - capable of developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across all business units
- Ideally Degree or CIPS qualified
***Due to our clients requirements, applicants must hold current / valid UK RTW***