£55000 - £65000 per annum + flex working/excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Salary: Up to 65K + Final Salary Pension + Free Travel on rail network + 75% Rail discount
Location: London (central) - Hybrid working
Role type: Permanent| Fulltime
There has been no better time to join our client undertaking a significant transformation journey within public sector digital and Technology, offering a full hybrid working environment and free city travel !
As the IT Commercial Contract Manager -you will support big ticket high profile projects within Procurement.
IT Procurement & Commercial Team:
There is strategic objective of providing a best in class IT Procurement & Commercial capability which will deliver value through innovation and risk mitigation across a £1bn p/a IT & Technology Procurement spend base - helping to future proof customer experience, enable a digital workforce, strengthen cyber defences and improve resilience, whilst helping to maximising revenue generation opportunities and reduce operating costs. In collaboration with the IT stakeholder community, the IT & technology Procurement team play a key role in helping 30,000 employees be more productive in their jobs.
- Public Sector IT Commercial / IT Procurement experience gained in either a Public Sector organisation, or regulated industry - familiar with PCR / OJEU/regulated environment
- Strong knowledge of writing contractual requirements and assessing specifications for Information Systems
- Experience with Tier 1 IT/Technology suppliers - demonstrating an understanding of their offerings, differentiators and commercial models
- Experience in Contract management and Contract negotiations
- Experience in preparing, reviewing and agreeing Contract terms and conditions and commercial schedules
- Record of undertaking Competitive Dialogue (CD) or open Competitive negotiation procedure or Competition Procedure with Negotiation (CPN).
***Applicants must present current and valid UK RTW***
If this sounds like you. Click apply !