Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£60000 - £65000 per annum + flex working/ benefits
10 months ago
Role: 3rd Party Risk Manager - Change & Design
Location: Sheffield 2 days p/w + flexible working
Salary: Up to £65K + Package
Job type: Full time| Permanent
Are you a Risk Manager looking for the opportunity to play a key role in driving, designing and coaching the Third Party Risk Management agenda on behalf of a fast paced and rapidly evolving Financial Services organisation?
If so, this fantastic opportunity will provide the opportunity for you to ensure that our client's supply chain risk and control framework is developed and applied in line with corporate objectives, regulations and risk appetite. If you have the required risk acumen as well as the desire and enthusiasm to lead, influence and train on how our client manages 3rd party supplier risk then read on!
The jobholder will be required to help develop the 3rd Party Risk Management framework, and will coach and educate the Supplier Management team to ensure that the appropriate supplier risk frameworks are embedded into contracts and are being monitored/measured as required.
- You will be tasked with designing and developing the Third Party Risk and control framework for supplier compliance, on-boarding and ongoing due diligence in line with client policies and regulations together with Supporting the development of training materials.
- Leading the Design of the Group Third Party Management Hub Expansion Workstream (people, roles, process, systems, reporting, SLAs, governance).
- You will lead engagement with policy teams, Contract Managers and stakeholders both in the UK and Globally to establish policies, standards and regulations that apply to Third Party Risk Management and ensure the control framework is managed and effective.
- You will develop and deliver the risk improvement agenda on supplier compliance in line with external best practices.
- Ideally, you will have a good understanding of Financial Services as well as a good understanding of the risk domains
- Experience of designing and developing a Third Party Risk Management framework, ideally in a regulated industry environment.
- Experience of global transformation programmes
- Evidence of coaching Supplier Managers / Vendor Managers in the application of 3rd Party Risk Management frameworks.
- Sound knowledge of Third Party Risk Management - Third Party Management policy, procedures, third party risk and controls, best practices.
- Ideally some experience of Procurement and/or Supplier Management
- Ideally some experience of using RSA Archer or other TPRM/Procurement systems
- Degree qualified
A fantastic oportunity - Click to apply!