£600 - £700 per day
over 1 year ago
A major FTSE 100 bespoke manufacturing organisation are in the market for a senior interim Workday Performance & Talent Configuration Specialist. This is an initial 6-month contract based in Watford offering between £600-£700per day.
- This position will be primarily focused on Performance & Talent but will be asked to help support and cover other activities on a flexible basis.
- Responsible for the data integrity, system security and maintenance, system modifications, system audits and recommendations for process changes in their area of specialism.
- This role should also encourage good practice, innovation and should provide recommendations to the COEs about new solutions and/or enhancements based on the needs and requirements of the organisation.
- The position will also be expected to have a knowledge of good practice in Workday, will build relationships with other Workday customers.
- Ensure user procedures and guides for the performance & talent cycles are fully up to date and reflect system functionality.
- Play a key role in the education and training of end users in preparation for the annual events so that the system functionality is used and governed appropriately.
- Provide excellent, customer focused support by reviewing and troubleshooting issues that arise during the year.
- Provide technical support to internal users.
- Resolve inquiries for help and perform root cause analysis to resolve problems as appropriate.
- Candidates must have a strong demonstrable knowledge of HR process within complex matrix organisations.
- It is essential that candidates have experience in implementing and configuring Workday solutions.
- Candidates must have considerable experience of performance management and talent processes again within complex matrix organisations.
- Candidates should be able to show a minimum of 3 years direct WorkDay experience.
- Technical project management experience is preferred
- Workday and ADP Payroll integration experience is preferred
CV's must be submitted to the client ASAP so if this opportunity is of interest to you please apply now or contact Jamie Mackinlay at Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org.