City of London, London
£600 - £700 per day
SS - 11186_1519293092
about 1 month ago
1st Executive have been exclusively retained by a Global Luxury Brand to manage the recruitment of an Interim Visual Display & Merchandising Procurement Consultant.
Our client is a world renowned brand with global exposure with both a large physical and digital footprint. Our client have identified the need for an experienced procurement consultant to address their spend across Visual Display and Merchandising in EMEA and APAC.
This is a new role for the organisation, sitting within procurement, and reporting directly to the CPO. Therefore they are looking for someone with significant industry sector and category experience who can bring gravitas and crediblity to the project within a complex stakeholder environment.
This is a Greenfield role and provides a unique opportunity to create immediate value, leveraging spend and planning for 2018 and 2019.
You will be:
- Working across EMEA and APAC - some travel required to meet with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Leading category projects throughout 2018 and creating a robust plan for 2019
- Sourcing from suppliers within the UK and globally
- Thinking strategically and building partnerships
- Creating sustainability within procurement and Visual Display & Merchandising for the Brand
- Experience of procurement within visual display & merchandising
- Demonstrable experience of sourcing in the retail/luxury goods sector sector
- Demonstrable experience of cost savings and ability to work commercially.
- Ability to navigate through a diverse stakeholder environment and gain buy in from internal creative functions