Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
23 days ago
Are you a Vendor Manager capable of driving the performance and delivery of a portfolio of business critical suppliers with the IT space? Our client, a market leader in the UK Holiday Market, seek to recruit an additional Supplier Manager following continued growth of their SRM capability.
- The jobholder will be responsible for managing the Supplier Relationships, Performance and Delivery across the portfolio of the IT suppliers, designing and implementing KPI's & SLA's, in turn delivering performance and efficiency across the group.
- You will be responsible for assisting suppliers with the management of purchase orders, receipts and invoices in the procurement system
- The role will encompass the development of all appropriate policies and disciplines as well as establishing key relationships across the business and driving commercial benefit for the organisation. Your goal is to deliver a confidential, responsive and efficient supplier management service to the business.
- It goes without saying that you will have demonstrable Supplier Relationship Management experience, gained within a traditional Procurement or Supplier Management function.
- Skilled in supplier performance and relationship management - ideally demonstrating exposure to the IT Services supply base
- Ability to design and implement appropriate performance measures (SLA's / KPI's)
- Collaborative and persuasive; able to influence executives and non-executives