£30000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits Package
2 months ago
My client, a FTSE250 business, are looking for a Transport Analyst who has the capability to optimise the transport systems by taking control of the data analysis, modelling and data maintenance, based in Northamptonshire.
You will be a commercially minded, driven individual to join the client's team as a Global Transport Design Specialist. You will optimise both the mode of transport and the carrier(s) used across the global network to fulfil their customer's needs. You will oversee the initial carrier data set up to ensure it accurately reflects carrier cost and capability by movement type, origin and destination. You will maintain this data updating it to reflect any changes in carrier capability, cost or reconfigure where appropriate to use an alternative carrier and/or alternative mode of transport in response to ongoing delivery issues from existing carriers/routes
- Financial acumen and commercially aware
- Analytical - ability to configure and manage large sets of data and data bases
- High levels or literacy and numeracy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of realising and implementing synergies across a global supply chain.
- Degree educated
- Knowledge and experience of managing large transport contracts
- Knowledge and experience of inbound and outbound processes.
If you believe you are have the experience that my client are looking for, please apply below or call Brad Mills on 01483 212 190.