South East England, England
£380 - £435 per day
3 months ago
Temporary Talent Sourcing and Market Intelligence Advisor - £435pd
An exciting and unmatched opportunity to join my FTSE 100 client as an Interim Talent Sourcing and Market Intelligence Advisor, to provide crucial support on attracting and retaining the right kind of talent to support their transformation aims.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join this market-leader, who are currently undergoing huge, corporate transformation and are at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050.
This is a 4-month initial opportunity, with strong scope for extension and a potential permanent opportunity, paying up to £435 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with a blended approach to working from home and in their office in South-East England.
To support talent market intelligence and strategic sourcing, you will work on a project basis on the identification, engagement and conversion of passive candidates, in line with business-critical needs.
You will lead on the development of market mapping and intelligence, providing meaningful insight to senior stakeholders.
Driving excellence, you will ensure warm and engaged candidate pools are available for upcoming demand.
As SME for talent and market intelligence, you will liaise cross-functionally to understand business needs, and develop and roll out effective strategies, which are in line with diversity and inclusion objectives.
You will provide coaching and training to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Excellent experience of talent sourcing and market intelligence, building and delivering campaigns across channels.
Alternatively, strong strategic sourcing and researcher experience.
- Strong data visualisation and project management skills.
- Experience working with talent data analytics and tools, and confident using predictive analysis to inform decision making.
- Continuous improvement and value-add mindset.
- Experience working within a global, matrix organisation, with an established talent acquisition team.
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders cross-functionally and across all levels up to c-suite.
- Ideally some people analytics and competitor intelligence skills, with the ability to gather and create insight from industry data.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com / call 01483213310