£585 - £685 per day
6 months ago
Temporary Trading Solutions Architect - £685pd
I'm currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect to join a world-leading Oil & Gas company, to re-architect and design their Energy Trading platform.
This is a 6-month initial contract, with strong scope for extension, offering up to £685 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with a blended approach to working from home and in London.
My client is looking for an experienced Solution Architect to work within their Natural Gas Trading business. You will work on a multitude of ongoign initiatives to drive capabiltiy and breadth of trading support in their systems.
- You will collaborate effectively with a diverse set of key business and IT stakeholders, to propose technology solutionsfor new tradign requirements.
- You will carry out requirements analysis, definition of architecture and technical design for system interfaces.
- Document and convey architecture options and cost estimates to senior stakehodlers, to aid decision making.
- Propose test cases for new functionality and interfaces.
You must be autonomous, with good trading domain knowledge, including commodity derivative instruments.
- Experience with Planlogic EoS Platform or Beacon Inc platform.
- Strong experience with non-linear instruments, including and excellent understanding of valuation and risk management metrics.
- Excellent exposure to solution architecture in a trading system environment, with responsibility for proposing solution options and interface designs.
- Strong understanding and utilisation of both Agile and Waterfall.
- Strong ability to liaise with stakeholders up to a senior-level.
If interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org