South East England, England
£54 - £64 per hour
17 days ago
Temporary Solutions Architect - £64 Per Hour
A great opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect to join a dynamic team in a FTSE 100, global Energy company, undergoing huge corporate change, and work with truly cutting edge technology.
This is a full-time initial 6-month contract, offering up to £64 per hour (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with flexible working from home and in South-East England (once restrictions allow).
You will work with cutting-edge, non-traditional technologies including IoT, Robotics, AI, ML, and Blockchain, on the development and maintenance of the overall architecture framework, guiding business applications and infrastructure implementation.
- Identify programme-wide development initiatives, advising on opportunities to develop enabling technologies.
- Provide strong guidance to projects across their lifecycle.
- Perform evaluation and selection of software and hardware components, ensuring these are deployable large-scale.
- Give technical input for architectural project reviews.
- Research and identify new technologies which could be of value to the programme.
- Communicate architecture frameworks with stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Previous, strong experience in a similar Solutions Architect role, within a project or programme environment.
- Demonstrable experience securing non-traditional technologies (IoT, robotics, AI/ML, blockchain)
- Exposure to global, matrix organisations.
- The ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP, any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org