Billingham, County Durham
£250 - £300 per day
29 days ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for a Senior Interim HR Advisor.
This is a 4-month interim position offering up to £300 p/d inside IR35 based in Billingham.
This role will support the HR Director and will involve global implementation of HR initiatives. Through knowledge of the business and processes, address the full range of strategic and operational people issues, developing best practice HR initiatives and policies that support organisational goals.
The role is responsible for acting as the first point of contact for providing coaching and advice to people managers to support in managing their teams.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders within the business to provide pragmatic HR coaching and advice to people managers teams in relation to all aspects of their role as a people manager.
- Promote fairness and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
- Advise on all reward and remuneration issues, including grading, secondments, promotions, etc. and ensure that due process is followed, including during the annual reward cycles.
- Deliver relevant HR related training & coaching to managers and staff e.g. interviewing skills, conducting performance reviews, induction etc.
- Build the capability of managers through support, development and coaching in relation to their approach and consideration of people issues, ensuring that they understand the impact of these on individuals, teams, and the business implementing the appropriate interventions for continuous improvement.
- Consult, influence and support senior management on key organizational and management changes
- Advise and coach managers to manage employee relations issues including dealing with complex and/or sensitive day to day people management issues.
- Degree in HR / Business related or equivalent experience
- CIPD qualified, ideally at Chartered level or equivalent
- Excellent skills in Excel, including formulas, look-ups and pivot tables
- Track record of demonstrable business benefits / improvement delivered
- Proven experience of developing and implementing HR interventions in a complex organisation, ideally globally.
- Experience in managing and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives
- Proven ability to collaborate, persuade and influence change at all levels
- Proven experience of operating at a senior level is a changing environment
- Advanced Employment Law knowledge
- Experienced in recruitment
- Confident in presenting (with advanced power point skills being an advantage)
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.