£200 - £255 per day
7 months ago
Temporary Risk Analyst £255pd
Currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an Interim Risk Analyst to join my world-leading, FTSE 100 Energy Client, to manage their Investment Reporting process.
This company are currently undergoing significant corporate change and are at their forefront of their field in sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050.
This is a 12-month contract, offering up to £255 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), based working from home and in London.
This role will be a key player in the team supporting my client's massive pension fund and is responsible for the management of the Investment reporting process, focused on responsible and sustainable investment, social and governance.
- Develop and implement RI analysis and reporting and support the Investment Risk Analyst in maintaining and delivering fund reporting.
- Assist in promoting the functionality and capabilities of the investment risk system and reporting.
- Create Investment and compliance reporting suitable for up to a C-suite level stakeholder audience.
- Working to understand managers' Responsible Investment approach and driving forward Responsible Investment projects.
- Utilise Style Analytics to model equity compliance factors and determining compliance data metrics for use in reporting.
- Collaborate to maintain characteristic data and classification structures.
- Assisting in the manual loading of index, model and portfolio data.
- Strong, demonstrable experience in investment risk across asset classes, as well as a good understanding of investment processes, security types and financial market data.
- Excellent Analytical skills, and able to articulate ideas in a range of formats.
- Strong database and Excel skills
- Strong skills of communication, up to a senior level and cross-functionally.
- Advantageous would be experience with Risk Models, UBS Delta and ESG.
- Bachelor, Business Qualifications or Equivalent.
This is an urgent requirement, if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com