£500 - £600 per day
about 1 month ago
Project Manager - Interest Rate Risk
A major international banking institution has an urgent requirement for an Interim Project Manager in the area of interest rate risk and treasury.
12month contract at £600 p/d majority home working London offices
- Project Manager joining the IRRBB Change Programme, leading the Change Management team delivering the transition to a new global QRM solution.
- Mobilise cross-regional/functional discussions with ALCM, operations, Group Treasury and Change teams to ensure the successful migration of data, system and operational processes.
- Manage the day to day project planning and status reporting to ensure tasks are understood, resources assigned and the critical path is identified.
- Identify risks and implement mitigation approaches early to ensure the project is delivered within time and budget constraints.
- Work with the QRM development team to ensure the global solutions meets local, Group and Regulatory requirements.
- Ensure key dependencies, data requirements and QRM configuration is documented and understood.
- Agree the testing approach and work with testing teams to support user acceptance testing.
- Ensure the change programme governance model is in place across the project.
- Significant experience in the delivery of change within the ALCM function, including in-depth knowledge of the existing processes and solutions in place for regulatory reporting
- Knowledge of QRM or similar tools would be beneficial
- Exceptional drive, motivation and commitment and focus in operational excellence
- Recognised project management capabilities with a track record of successfully designing and delivering change projects
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with proven ability to handle multiple outputs at the same time
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, with proven experience of communicating effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group in a complex global environment
- Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills.