£45 - £55 per hour
5 months ago
Temporary Project Manager £45-55ph
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology firms has an exciting, urgent opportunity for an Interim Project Manager, with strong reporting and analysis exposure, to be a key part of their Innovation Team.
This is an initial 3-month contract, paying between £45 and £55 per hour (Umbrella, inside IR35), offering flexible working from home arrangements, with one day per week in their offices in Hertfordshire.
You will be crucial to my client's Innovation portfolio, supporting the Team's transformation of the reporting process, and the development of a single solution to provide dashboards, reporting and updates on the overall programme picture.
- Support on the development, management and planning of project requirements
- Carry out research and knowledge capture
- Assist in the generation of reports and solution identification
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders up to a senior level, as well as following up on an expediting key tasks.
- Support the design of the agreed solution and delivery of relevant tasks including work instructions and governance.
- Support on training material creation.
-Around 5 years' experience in Project or Programme Management
- Strong reporting, analysis and data experience is essential, with the ability to create visualisations and dashboards
-Previous experience in Root Cause Analysis.
- Excellent communication skills and confident engaging up to a senior level.
- Advantageous would be some experience with New Product Introduction, New Product Development or Research & Development, but this is not essential.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org