Up to £350 per day
10 months ago
Temporary Project Manager - £350 (inside)
I'm currently recruiting an driven Interim Project Manager to facilitate business improvement and change, for a a public sector body in London. You will be responsible for leading and managing a range of complex service improvement initiatives.
This role is an initial 6 month contract, paying around £350 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35), with expectations for office working once or twice per week in London.
You will hold end-to-end Project Management responsibility, from rtaking a proposal from initial scoping stage through to data gathering and analysis, solution and options development, resuting in the development of business cases for change.
You will also support operational managers on implementation planning and launch , providing project-dependent, varying levels of support.
- Strong xperience of successfully delivering complex projects within a public sector environment
- Experience of working with one or more change models
- Experience of effectively influencing, negotiating and networking with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience of producing reports and business cases for Senior Management
- Team level or first line management experience
- Significant experience of having worked and delivered in one or more of the following disciplines
- ICT development or maintenance
- Contract management and service improvement
- Performance data analysis
- Customer service development and delivery
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP, or call Claire Shipman on 01483213310 / email email@example.com to discuss.