£200 - £250 per day
4 months ago
One of the world's most well-known FMCG brands has an urgent requirement for an Interim Pricing and Systems Analyst.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract offering between £200-£250 p/d Inside IR35 for a candidate to be based in Surrey - Some flexible working available.
Reporting directly to the EMEA Central Pricing Leader you will be providing a focus on ensuring integrated analytics are coordinated to strategic processes for seamless systems integration and implementation. Specifically, in relation to all pricing, focus predominantly on Cost price increase application and range rationalization and conversion across EMEA Region.
- During build provide some additional support for focused additional analysis to specific strategic efforts CPIs and Range Conversions
- Create efficiency and effectiveness through a best practice process and best in class systems approach across EMEA.
- Communicate business expectations and processes in a clear and concise manner to drive engagement, interaction and action.
- Critical will be the development of standardised and automated support solutions for in business functions
- Excellent analytical / problem solving skills and ability to work within Tableau, SAP and other business reporting and analysis tools
- Process and systems capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time managements skills, sense of urgency, able to prioritise
- Ability and desire to influence / deliver change
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization and communicate effectively
- Enthusiastic, resilient and able to manage pressured situations
- Fluent in English a must, another European language(s) will be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within both internal and external customers.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.