£25 - £31 per hour
3 months ago
Temporary Mechanical Engineer £31 per hour
A fantastic opportunity to play a key part in the operations of a world-leading, FTSE 100 FMCG company, as an interim Mechanical Engineer for Bottling.
This role is an initial 6-month contract, based in Cheshire, offering up to £31 per hour (umbrella, inside IR35).
Please note - this role will be working 42-hours per week, across three, 12-hour shift rotations.
As Mechanical Engineer for Bottling, you will identify break-downs in the line and work to ensure the line is up and running again, through the identification of effective short and long-term solutions. You will carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and ensure jobs completed are entered into the SAP system.
You will support on Capital work, across installation, commissioning, and testing. Maintaining a safe and organised work place, you will ensure relevant health and Safety practices are adhered to.
My client is looking for an individual to come in who will propose improvement opportunities, innovative solutions for the reduction in the numbers of breakdowns and resolution time.
- Strong, qualified Engineer, ideally with a beverage background, or relevant manufacturing industry background.
- Understanding of Asset Performance and Maintenance philosophy.
- Excellent Process Improvement and root cause problem solving skills.
- Strong skills of communication, with the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Manufacturing excellent and continuous improvement mindset.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org