£250 - £300 per day
5 months ago
One of the world's largest financial institutions has an urgent requirement for Interim Marketing Technology Support.
This will be an interim contract running to the end of the year offering up to £300 p/d inside IR35. The client is based in London and will offer some flexible working.
- Role sits within the broader MarTech Enablement & Implementation Team
- Supporting the Public Website (PWS) migration project - moving 76 global website from Sitecore 9.3 from Sitecore 8.1
- Work with local markets to understands what content from legacy websites need to be migrated to new websites. Agree migration plans and feed into IT so that these are built out.
- Upgrading site infrastructure
- Working with markets on populating website with local content
- Telium tagging
- Adobe analytics
- PM's / BA's IT background/transformation/digital marketing background
- Knowledge of Sitecore, Adobe Analytics and Telium Tagging / Telium Audience Stream would be useful
- AGILE environment
- Working closely with the Chief Data Office to ensure in-country data regulations are understood and adhered to
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.