£150 - £200 per day
7 months ago
Temporary Marketing Automation Specialist
One of the world's most well-known FMCG brands has an urgent requirement for an interim Marketing Automation Manager to join a rapidly expanding team as the business looks to become increasingly digitized.
This will be a 12-18-month contract offering up to £200 p/d (Inside IR 35) the role can also be completed entirely remotely
This role will own all aspects EMEA Demand Generation execution, from marketing acquisition to sales hand-over, using Pardot and Salesforce.
Proven hands-on marketing automation platform skills are essential and success in this position will come from your rock-solid knowledge of marketing automation platforms (Pardot), automated email marketing, and ability to proactively identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
* Configure, implement and maintain all aspects of Pardot, including, but not limited to: segmentation, lead scoring, data lookups, CRM and other third-party integrations, data tools, reporting and analysis
* Coding of emails and landing pages in HTML, including optimizing for mobile and desktop, browsers and email clients (e.g., Outlook, Gmail, etc.) and all tracking tags.
* Administrate and manage Pardot to support multiple users for marketing, sales, and support
* Support multichannel integrated campaigns that incorporate email targeting, lead generation web forms, nurturing, and automated programs using Pardot
* Provide end-to-end analytics and reporting
* Create and document standardized processes to streamline workflows and create consistency across regions
* Regularly monitor and maintain synchronization between Pardot and Salesforce
* Collaborate with sales operations on enhancing and troubleshooting issues with the lead management process and integration with Pardot
* Ensure required data is captured at all customer touch points
* Manage backlog of user requests, determine prioritization, and maintain service-level agreement compliance
* Have a passion for digital marketing, continually keeping abreast of new developments, with both Pardot and across the marketing stack
* BA/BS (preferably in Marketing) and 5+ years of experience executing campaigns using a Marketing Automation Platform integrated with a CRM system - in a large enterprise B2B demand-waterfall environment
* Pardot certification
* Advanced HTML/HTML5 and CSS
* Good design skills to edit (and sometimes create) images for emails and landing pages
* Expertise in landing page and email optimization
* Knowledge of email production workflows, design, and deliverability best practices; a critical eye and attention to detail a must
* Expert in tracking and optimizing user click-through behavior
* A passion for presenting insights and data that drive future decisions
* Positive attitude, persuasive and tactful; a true team player and self-starting contributor
* Experience creating and maintaining custom reports and dashboards in marketing automation platforms and CRM systems
* Experience managing projects of varying complexity; time management and project management are critical skills
* Experience working across multiple countries is desired.
* Excellent spoken and written English is essential
This is an urgent requirement so if is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.