£460 - £560 per day
30 days ago
Temporary IT Project Manager - Data Centre £560pd
A World-leading, FTSE listed and fast-paced FMCG company is currently recruiting an excellent opportunity for an Interim Senior Project Manager to lead their successful Data Centre Migration.
This is an initial 6-month contract, offering up to £560 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with flexible working from home and in their offices in London, once restrictions ease.
This is an autonomous and exciting role, integral to an incredibly large-scale technical project, on behalf of a global client.
My client are moving their hosted Data Centre to a new provider and location before the end of the year. They require a Senior IT Project Manager to roll their sleeves up on leading the complete migration of the Data Centre to a brand-new chosen vendor and site.
- Incredibly strong, proven technical Project Management ability, with 10-15 years' experience in Technical Project Management.
- Prior Project Management experience in global organisations, ideally within FMCG, CPG or Pharma industries.
- Specific experience successfully leading a Data Centre Migration Project.
- Strong stakeholder management ability, with skills to develop and maintain effective relationships.
- Excellent Project Management and methodology experience, i.e. Prince 2, or equivalent, and ITIL v3.
- Strong Business Change implementation experience.
- Financial Management ability for large-scale infrastructure projects.
- Extensive experience with, and strong understanding of, Network, Server Hardware and Operating systems.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.