South East England, England
£360 - £460 per day
5 months ago
Temporary GRC Analyst £460pd
Currently recruiting an exciting opportunity to join a market-leading, FTSE organisation, currently undergoing huge corporate change in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050.
You will join one of my client's most mature and embedded teams in the business, in a dynamic and commercially-focused environment, to provide crucial support in Third Party and Cyber Risk Management, business-wide.
This role is an initial 12-month contract, with strong scope for extension, offering up to £460 per day (inside IR35, through umbrella), with a blended approach to working from home and in the South-East of England.
- Take part in supplier contract negotiations, as well as ensuring cyber security requirements are incorporated into agreements.
- Develop and deliver action plans to suppliers, identifying and mitigating any vulnerabilities for internal systems and for contract owners.
- Drive continuous improvement in supplier assurance, guidance and frameworks, to ensure security assurance.
- Maintain an awareness of security risks and market trends.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in cyber and risk management, providing oversight and identifying risk.
- Train and educate stakeholders across the board as required.
- Previous strong experience in an Information Security and Risk role.
- You will hold an information security or risk industry accreditation.
- Strong, technical knowledge in IT compliance, security assessments and governance.
- Confident with dealing with stakeholders up to a senior level and comfortable delivering training.
- Ideally, Project or Programme Management experience previously.
- Ideally some experience with OneTrust, Cybervardis and BitSight.
If interested, please apply asap and any questions, please call 01483213310 / email firstname.lastname@example.org