County Durham, England
£20 - £25 per hour
about 1 month ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Accounts Assistant.
This will be an interim contract offering up to £25 p/h inside IR35 for a candidate to be based in Billingham part time once Covid restrictions permit- home working will be available.
Responsible for the ensuring the monthly accounting, reporting and subsequent reviews with the business for the areas assigned to the position are completed in an accurate and timely manner according to the close calendar and schedule agreed with the business. Working with the rest of the team to develop and improve processes, and with internal SSC and external business stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service.
- Working with the businesses and others in the SSC to ensure the accurate completion of month end accounts and reporting according to the agreed month-end close calendar including:
- Monthly reconciliations of GL accounts
- R&D reporting, budgeting and maintenance
- Intercompany transaction monitoring and reporting
- Fixed Assets
- Monthly Overhead reporting and analysis
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly, half and full year reporting packs with and for business units
- Assisting in the annual preparation of tax packs
- Assist with both internal and external audits;
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with key stakeholders and delivering exemplary customer service for the SSC
- Actively engaging in continuous improvement activities to deliver process/controls improvement and efficiencies
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required including providing back-up for team members
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.