£200 - £275 per annum
4 months ago
Until Oct 2022
Temporary Finance Control Analyst £275pd
A fantastic opportunity for an Interim Control Analyst to join a world-leading Energy company, going through a massive amount of corporate change, as part of the Accounting and Reporting Team.
This is an initial contract to the end of October 2022 (possible permanent opportunity beyond this), offering up to £275 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with a blended approach to working from home and in Scotland.
This crucial role sits within my client's fast-paced team, responsible for monthly and quarterly reporting of financial results and ensuring a strong control environment.
- Ensure a robust control environment, identifying and mitigating any risks.
- Delivery financial results, suggest and obtain approval of accounting treatment for unusual transactions.
- Support quarterly due diligence.
- Ensure quality and completeness of accounting and reporting, including analytical reviews, balance sheet assurance SOX verification and issue resolution.
- Review and assure partner data, including budgets and monthly reports.
- Spend tracking and management.
- Joint Venture audit support.
- Professional Accounting Qualification or Degree.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work in an Agile way, across functions, geographies and squads.
- Knowledge of SAP and WRO.
- Excellent communication and relationship building ability.
- Strong understanding of cost management process.
- Previous experience within a similar role, as part of a large, matrix organisation.
If interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org