£500 - £605 per day
about 2 months ago
Temporary Events Programme Manager - £605 (inside)
I'm currently recruiting an unmatched opportunity for an Interim Programme Manager, with experience organising a large number of events simultaneously, to join a FTSE 100, global leader in FMCG, who are at the forefront of their field for sustainability ambitions.
The Programme Manager will support my client's COP26 piece of work, crucial to their ambitions to accelerate societal impact strategies, pioneering low carbon, net zero ambitions and diversity business-wide. This organisation are leaders in decarbonisation and water, as well as striving to unlock female potential.
This role is a 6-month contract, offering up to £605 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with flexible working from home and in London.
As Programme Manager, you will bring together teams in Supply Chain Manufacturing, Corporate Relations, Brand Teams, Communications and Global Heads to maintain alignment, pace, programme success and running of Logistics.
You will have responsibility over a programme of high-profile events, both digital and on the ground, Conferences, Round Tables on Climate Change etc.
You play a key part in the organisation of these events, for instance, managing the key stakeholders ensuring they are briefed for events, agreeing locations for events, and managing signage.
- Strong, demonstrable experience running high-profile programmes of 12+ events simultaneously, with global, matrix organisations.
- Ability to maintain a high-level vision, as well as good attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
- A good breadth of experience across Programme Management and Events, ideally with experience within digital events.
- The ability to engage effectively with a complex set of senior stakeholders and peers.
- Willingness and ability to travel in Scotland and London, as needed.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483213310.
Deadline - lunch 14/06/2021