£200 - £285 per day
4 months ago
Temporary Energy Analyst - £285pd
An exciting opportunity for a driven candidate, with experience working with large sets of energy data, to join my leading Energy client's fast-paced team, to provide key support in the improvement of crucial aspects of their website.
My FTSE 100 client is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and significant investment going into sustainable energy and technology to support.
This is an initial 5-month contract, offering up to £285 per day (umbrella, Inside IR35), with flexible working from home and in their office in London.
As Interim Energy Analyst, you will support my client in the set up of a new statistical review section of their website, and updating data for their energy charting tool.
- Work closely with the Communications Team to draft content and campaign items; oversee the production of relevant spreadsheets and PDFs for statistical review.
- Co-ordinate my client's University partner in the compilation and presentation of data, by setting up work timetables, ensuring they have the relevant data, and updating necessary templates.
- Synthesise data originating from survey response; compile and synthesise this in an effective manner.
- Supporting the Project Management of the Statistics Review Team.
- Issue and error identification and resolution.
- Experience managing Energy data previously; a basic understanding of Energy and relevant terminology.
- Strong experience in Excel across cell referencing, VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables.
- Comfortable working with large datasets.
- Prioritisation skills, with the ability to meet strict targets.
- Ideally completion of, or pursuing a degree in a relevant area, e.g., Statistics, Maths, Economics or Energy.
This is an urgent requirement; if interested, please apply ASAP and if you have any questions, please email email@example.com