£550 - £650 per day
10 days ago
One of the world's leading hospitality brands has an urgent requirement for an interim Digital Project Manager/ Technologist.
This is a year long contract offering up to £650 p/d inside IR35 remote working available.
The purpose of this role is to act as B2B DT and to specifically cover a major B2B website and associated services with strategic and technical knowledge in the area of digital marketing & consumer/customer data.
The individual will be expected to review B2B requirements and campaign objectives and work with site owners and their agencies to ensure the two measure up.
This person will also be responsible for co-ordinating the various Internal & External stakeholders and thus ensuring all projects and relevant deliverables move through the various key phases of the deployment as per the Diageo Delivery methodology.
- Actively consults for internal digital asset Owners
- Advise on SOWs and negotiating build costs with agencies and other 3rd parties
- Reviews and approves functional specifications, technical designs, NFR's etc, based on business requirements.
- Leads all technical design conversations to ensure the delivered solution is scalable, highly available, maintainable and future proof
- Work alongside other SMEs from the Centre of Excellence to deliver the required digital asset
- Ensures Global assets are well thought out and planned appropriately, including design aspects, on-going support and clone roll-out.
- Provides Project Oversight + Quality Control
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.