£31 - £41 per hour
21 days ago
One of the UKs most Famous FMCG Brands has an urgent Requirement for an interim Digital Marketing Engagement Manager to join their Marketing Team.
This is an initial 12-month interim contract offering up to £41 p/h inside IR35 for a predominantly home working position (some travel to Surrey required).
This role will be responsible for leading the planning & execution of our consumer engagement platform offering utility to our consumers beyond the product into areas like tools, digital experiences and even entertainment to build brand equity & loyalty. The specifics of the role are to shaped by the right candidate but strategy experience within the digital space is key to deliver this project working alongside subject matter experts.
- Bringing together key strategic pillars and business objectives to deliver a consumer centric value exchange [with a clear utility at the heart]
- Briefing & planning a multi channel 18 month Consumer Relationship strategy prioritizing digital.
- Consumer first thinking: insight led approach with a consumer first mindset
- PESO Agenda [multi channel activation strategy]
- Overseeing test & learn execution to enable scale
- Agency management: Media knowledge preferred
- Bold and creative thinker who sees opportunity to step change consumer relationships for
- Digital experiences [vs pure execution]: loyalty, experience and CRM focus
- Confident in multi channel activation with test & learn mindset
- Digital knowledge across paid, owned and earned channels.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills including with senior stakeholders and ability to communicate clearly in English
- A proven track record of making things happen and delivering business results in current / previous roles, with experience in digital/ media/ social media
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.