£150 - £175 per day
8 months ago
Digital Content manager & Copywriter £175 p/d
One of the world's most well-known FMCG brands has an urgent requirement for an interim Digital Content manager & Copywriter to join a rapidly expanding team as the business looks to become increasingly digitized.
This will be a 12-18-month contract offering up to £200 p/d (Inside IR 35) the role can also be completed entirely remotely
Summary of Position:
Looking for an experienced, self-motivated and talented B2B digital content manager & copywriter. This person will be a member of the EMEA Customer Experience organization, and reporting to the EMEA Demand Generation Manager.
* Write compelling copy for digital content that adheres to online editorial standards, brand guidelines and legal requirements - including but not limited to infographics, articles, guides, checklists, eBooks, white papers, webcasts, video outline/talking points, emails, landing pages, and banner ads
* Utilize market research, existing content and interview internal SMEs to leverage in content and determine the best format for potential content
* Work against a campaign calendar to deliver final content on time
* Adapt global editorial content to local markets as create EMEA editorial including overseeing translation process.
* Define Content performance KPis, testing and tracking for constant improvement for driving the higher engagement as loyalty with our customers
* Participate in campaign brainstorming sessions and drive the conceptualization and creation of content journey maps
* Maintain content maps and recommend new content or updates to existing content to close gaps and improve content performance
* Proofread content to ensure narrative consistency, voice and tone as well as accuracy for error-free publishing
* Organise content development process working with SMEs across a matrix organization
* Project manage translation
* Monitor which content elements are performing in order to optimize and improve for future.
* Stay atop of digital copy (SEO) and customer experience trends and best practices to incorporate into our digital content
* BS or BA in English, journalism or related field preferred
* 8+ years of experience as a copy writer, preferably in B2B with a strong portfolio of content in a variety of digital media and formats
* Ability to look at and create content from the point of view of the end user, advocating for their needs when in conflict with business requirements
* Strong interpersonal, analytical and project-management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Must be detail-oriented, organised and deadline focused
* A demonstrated ability to navigate and perform in large organizations
* Proficient in Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Word
* Native English speaker required
This is an urgent requirement so if is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.