South East England, England
£350 - £430 per day
7 months ago
Temporary Data Management Lead £430pd
My FTSE 100 Energy client is currently recruiting an Interim Data Management Lead, to provide crucial support in the transformation and integration of their digital solutions.
This leading client are at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims for carbon neutrality by 2050, investing significantly in sustainable energy solutions and the technology to support.
This is an initial 5.5-month contract, based working from home and in Middlesex, offering up to £430 per day (umbrella, Inside IR35).
You will provide key support in the integration and alignment of business strategy and processes to integration tools, e.g., Azure DevOps and Power BI.
- Lead data management and analytics within strategic implementation.
- Collaborate across management, Subject Matter Experts and Owners to gauge needs and identify appropriate technical solutions.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and constructive review, as well as driving increased adoption.
- Advise internally on the latest technology and methodologies, championing innovation and automation.
- Ensure standards are maintained and adhered to.
- Support on the development of business cases.
- Design and develop system linkages documentation, reporting and metrics.
- 3+ years' experience with planning and perfomance tools (e.g., Primavera 6, Rally Software, VSTS, Aha! Azure DevOps, Jira, KanBanize).
- Strong skills and experience in Azure DevOps, Power BI and PowerApps.
- Good knowledge of Azure services.
- 5 years' programme or project management experience, with knowledge of agile frameworks.
- Enterprise Admin for Azure DevOps Boards.
- Strong skills of communication, with stakeholders up to a senior level and cross-functionally.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org