Belfast, County Antrim
Up to £16.96 per hour
4 months ago
Temporary Credit Controller £135 per day (inside)
Currently recruiting a great opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller or Executive, to join a World-leader in FMCG, and provide key, crucial support across their ledgers, debt, risk, and credit.
This role is an initial 3-4 month contract, with incredibly strong scope for extension upt o a year and beyond, paying up to £16.95 per hour (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with flexible working from home and in Belfast once restrictions ease.
The Interim Credit Controller / Credit Executive will sit within the Credit Team in Sell to Cash, reporting into the Senior Credit Executive.
This will be a broad role which can play to your strengths - it may cover credit project support (e.g. within legal), or could be focused on your own level of accounts, or debt management within a new and emerging space of work.
- This role requires an enthusiastic candidate who is incredibly comfortable with Credit, and has strong experience with ledgers, debt, risk, credit limits and payment terms.
- You will have significant experience in a similar Credit role previously, within a large organisation.
- Used to dealing with a large number of customers / accounts.
- Ideally some knowledge of SAP and Salesforce.
- Ideally Belfast-based, or with the ability to travel to Belfast where needed once restrictions ease.
This is an incredibly urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply immediately. Any questions please email email@example.com.