South East England, England
£150 - £180 per day
4 months ago
Temporary Company Assistant - £180 per day (inside)
My client, A FTSE 100 market-leader, is currently recruiting an Interim Company Secretary Assistant to support corporate governance, regulatory and legal. This is key role to the company's modernisation and transformation.
You will be a qualified or part-qualified company secretary or governance professional with experience in a similar role.
This company is currently undergoing a huge corporate change programme to completely reinvent themselves, with a massive drive on sustainability and long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, moving away from traditional Oil and Gas production.
This company stands firmly at forefront of their field in the energy market, striving for differential thinking and entrepreneurial in seeking out new revenue streams, including partnerships with regions and cities on sustainable energy deals and significant investment in hydrogen and Electric Vehicle charging solutions.
This role is an initial 4-month contract, offering up to £180 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with flexible working from home and in their offices in the South East, once restrictions ease.
Working closely with the Company Secretary's Office to support governance accountability and ensure compliance with governance and legal requirements. You will be a key player in the company's transformation and modernisation, leading identification and implementation of automation and process efficiency.
You will collaborate effectively with the Global Company Secretary's Office with the following areas of responsibility:
- Daily share capital, treasury capital and share premium tracking
- Supporting on shareholder management activities, including drafting and reviewing responses to shareholders
- Preparing RNS announcements and Companies House filings
- Reconcile and maintain share interest records and review relevant information on share interests
- Dividend process compliance, including preparation of timetables, announcements, updating relevant records and reviewing waiver letters and funding letters
- Legal entity management system user management
- Maintain the company information on the system
- Drafting instructions regarding managed bank mandates
- Drive and support delivery of projects
- Liaise with internal and external parties up to a senior level
- Fully or part-qualified chartered secretary, lawyer or chartered accountant, or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years experience in a similar Company Secretarial role, or as a Governance Professional.
- Knowledge of the UK Corporate Governance regime and corporate legislation.
- Ability to engage with and build strong relationships with peers and stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Good commercial skills.
- Ideally background working with PLCs.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com