£300 - £400 per day
4 months ago
Temporary Communications and BD Champion £400pd
I'm currently recruiting an exciting and unmatched interim opportunity to play a key part in my FTSE 100 client's corporate-wide strategy to completely reinvent themselves in terms of sustainability and true carbon neutrality.
This major Energy organisation are firmly at the forefront of the energy market, striving for differential thinking and entrepreneurial in seeking out new revenue streams, including partnerships with regions and cities on sustainable energy deals and significant investment in hydrogen and Electric Vehicle charging solutions.
This role is a 12-month contract, with significant scope for extension, paying £400 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella). This role offers flexible working from home, with some travel to offices in London or the South East.
As interim Communications and Business Development Manager, you will be an autonomous Champion for new energies, sustainability and innovation.
This is a varied and exciting position; the main function of this role will be working hands-on to bring together and support a vast community of Business Development teams, communicating and collaborating.
You will plan, organise and run meetings held on a monthly basis - these will be major, corporate-wide events (both on the ground and digital) which drive innovation, learning, sharing and development on relevant topics within energy.
It will be your role to lead and champion the community, using your energy knowledge to steer the focus of these events, as well as understanding and maintaining an indepth awareness of company activity day-to-day to ensure the events held and knowledge shared will be relevant, topical and engaging.
You will build meaningful relationships with internal stakeholders and executives up to the very top of the business, to develop effective, actionable strategies.
- You will hold strong experience in communications, people development and bringing together communities, as well as strong, practical knowledge of the energy market.
- Experience within a facilitation role, driving and sharing learning and development.
- Exceptional skills of community management, with the ability to facilitate large group events (formal or informal), ensuring audiences are engaged.
- Experience in a relevant role e.g. commercial development, or a role in which you have worked to understand a company's development journey, with a strategic lens.
- Excellent understanding and experience of Business Development and an exceptionally skilled communicator across various platforms.
- You will be confident working on a global basis, engaging with senior stakeholders with gravitas.
- The ability to lead and drive innovative ideas and support successful delivery.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com or call 01483213310.