£325 - £425 per day
7 months ago
Interim Communications Advisor £425
Currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an Interim Communications Advisor to join my world-leading, FTSE 100 Energy Client in support of their sustainable aims and strategy.
This company are currently undergoing significant corporate change, and are at their forefront of their field in sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050.
This is a contract to the end of December 2022, offering up to £425 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), based working from home and in London.
A key role in my client's sustainable energy transition and net zero aims, developing and delivering internal communications and connecting with teams of c.80k heads.
- Generate and deliver internal communications and content, in line with the business objectives.
- Build strong relationships across the business to understand key initiatives to support my client's aims.
- Produce innovative and concise business content, demonstrating business progress in my client's Net Zero aims.
- Establishing a network for feedback, reporting on this and delivering responsive action plans.
- Reviewing effectiveness of approaches to communications and driving improvement.
- Incredibly strong writing ability, with the ability to create clear and compelling messaging.
- Internal communications experience in-house or agency.
- Experience working across multiple projects and handling competing priorities, within a global, complex environment.
- Innovative thinking, with a keen experimental mindset.
- Strong ability to build excellent stakeholder relationships up to a senior level.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org